Friday, October 28, 2005

I have been reading the news papers lately, and I find it compelling to talk about the latest trend in our beloved Kuwait. First, where the hell do these people think we are. They want the government to drop the Kuwait debt, now they want 10 days off. Grow up for god sake, you cant keep running around asking for money, asking for a break of work that you originally don’t even go to. This good people, is a great example about why, our athletes are acting the way they are, and not only them, all of us who carry a Kuwaiti citizenship. There are those who believe in a better tomorrow, so just read on for fun or go do something else. For the rest of us, we really need to get our act together. And believe me I have a bank debt to, but hell, even I cant except the government to pay my debt. I swear it would be embarrassing to face some one from a different country, when they ask you is it true that your government paid your debts. Believe me it isn’t something to be proud of. Plus we never learn, we keep doing that shit until “ninsuk 3ean”. and then wake up and find out were Iranian this time or Saudi which ever way the wind may blow. If our government does this, it will create uprising in the neighboring countries. don’t know why, but when that happens they tend to flock this way. And I just found out that there is no secondly, so your free to go
And don’t forget that you know I know everyone knows

1 Comments:

Blogger Antisocial said...

the debts are beeing dropped, not given. and secondly we as a society have not earned it. min 7alat wayihna, What in gods name did kuwaitis conribe to there countr, what did they contribute to humanity, they did nothing, will do nothing, and we will always and forever to come, will do nothing.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home